What we do
Pivotal Health Care is a management company that consults or manages senior living and senior adult health care facilities. Pivotal assists its clients by helping them identify their goals and then achieve them with the institutional knowledge and resources available only at Pivotal.
These goals could include, but are not limited to: survey compliance; vendor contract negotiations; project remodeling; HUD compliance; financing assistance; and reimbursement review and assistance for both Medicaid and Medicare. Our clients benefit from our more than 50 years of experience in the management of long-term health care facilities, the turnaround of underperforming properties, and the development of new facilities.
Pivotal Health Care specializes in senior living management by providing quality support and resources to the communities it serves.
To provide quality, innovative senior living communities focused on enriching the lives of our residents through compassion, care, and community.
- Faith – Founded upon Christian values
- Family – Family is a priority both at home and at work
- Integrity – Fairness and honesty are essential
- Respect – Trust exists and allows for differing opinions and perspectives
- Responsibility – Do what is right, expected, and required
Our goal is your goal.
We strive to deliver high-quality senior living and healthcare services for independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing environments. We analyze and streamline operations, improve financials, and identify opportunities within your current facility and beyond.
What We Offer
The skilled senior-level team members at Pivotal consult and work hands-on with management, investors, and other business stakeholders to navigate the complicated and often murky waters of senior care as they relate to issues of facility financial performance, managerial oversight, business assessment, and new facility development. Working together, Pivotal can help you:
- Build better local relationships to improve presence in your market.
- Hire and retain expert staff for increased quality and efficiency of care.
- Define and achieve short and long term performance goals.
- Develop operational transparency and encourage on-site executive thinking.
- Establish benchmarks for service and care to protect your investment and reputation.
- Evaluate potential purchases and investments.
- Analyze opportunities for increased profitability and efficiency.
- Remodel and expand services to maximize your facility’s value.
- Support your brand.
Leave us a message
Our goal is to provide the best customer service and to answer all of your questions in a timely manner.